Saturday, April 30, 2016

Actor-Model-Motivational Speaker, Tony Taylor Gives Talent Coaching and Bible Study to Youth in New York for Founder's Month


It's that season of the year where We Care for Humanity (WCH) celebrates its founder's birth month and the conceptualization period of the organization, May, a glorious month for Princess Maria Amor and the men and women of WCH, called Founder's Month.

During this month where all board members and Ambassadors get to pay tribute to HH Princess Raden Dato'Seri Maria Amor Torres by doing humanitarian works anywhere in the world.

In New York, WCH Publicity Ambassador Tony Taylor is celebrating Founder's Month by giving Bible study and Talent and Skills Coaching to the youth of his Church. Later of that month, he also plans to visit

In the recent interview done by WCH, Tony expressed himself on the following questions:

WCH: What is your idea of a better world?
TT: A world with love, respect and unity! !

WCH: How do you think you can contribute to humanity?
TT: By contributing my time, talents and skills.

WCH: What is your opinion of We Care for Humanity (WCH)?
TT: I enjoy seeing things are happening to help bring an awareness and change through WCH!​

WCH: What is opinion of Princess Maria Amor?
​TT: Our Cool Ceo Traveling Princess Maria Amor Rocks! She's one that's serious, committed, and focused on helping humanity and this world to be a better place! I met her in my city NYC, in Manhattan and it was so Awesome!

I previously was asked by her family member Dante who also does great work for WCH to do a video as a Anchor Man to help him with his idea to surprise her which I volunteered to do while I was in California on vacation, for my movie shoot etc and business! I went over the script he sent me and worked hard at it! After I had finished it he submitted it to Princess Maria Amor and she Loved it! Afterwards she welcomed me on board WCH as Publicity Ambassador Tv Anchor, Host and more with all my Talents and Skills etc. She notified me of her plans coming to my city New York City and that she will inform me the dates and when we can meet! And so we did and I Loved it!! In the hours we had with each other I learned also she's been one working hard a longtime even as when she was younger running several businesses at one time in her house, also was one very serious and active in the entertainment industry modeling and more!

Well I'll close with this saying she's a Beautiful Woman in and out with a big heart doing big things! She's a Woman on a Mission! She's a Woman of Beauty, Style, Faith, Vision and Action! She's super Cool !! Hahahaha! Thank you Ceo Princess Maria Amor for being a Friend , a support and for the opportunity to work with you and Wch! Looking forward for Greater, Bigger, Brighter, Better, and Best as we work together! !! God ever Bless you and fulfill you in every aspect of Life my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment