Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rap Artist Sand Meezy Celebrates WCH Founder's Month by Participating at the MS Walk


It's that season of the year where We Care for Humanity (WCH) celebrates its founder's birth month and the conceptualization period of the organization, May, a glorious month for Princess Maria Amor and the men and women of WCH, called Founder's Month.

During this month where all board members and Ambassadors get to pay tribute to HH Princess Raden Dato'Seri Maria Amor Torres by doing humanitarian works anywhere in the world.

In Texas, USA, WCH Publicity Ambassador Sand Meezy, Shannon Robbins in real life, is celebrating Founder's Month by helping in setting-up and walking at the MS Walk, an annual fundraising event of MS (National Multiple Sclerosis Society) for people suffering with sclerosis and disability.

In the recent interview done by WCH, San Meezy expressed himself on the following questions:

WCH: What is your idea of a better world?
SM: Peace love and happiness gotta have God involved first,.especially me doing positive inspiring others to do better in life.

WCH: How do you think you can contribute to humanity?
SM: By my music. I have a voice for humanity. The challenges WCH has already gave me human rights commercial/ song plus my fans love it!  I constantly see my fans or people who I inspire become humanitarian everyday ..I am also a public relations so I can pretty much help out in any category. I have a voice that reaches millions of people from all over the world with different languages so each and everyday it's fans becoming new fans of WCH.

WCH: What is your opinion of We Care for Humanity (WCH)?
SM: I truly love WCH. It's what humanity needs, an organization giving back to communities and helping those that are in need. I remember in 2011 it wasn't as big as it is now, just to see God's amazing work grow. I am truly thankful for this organization, a very life changing and positive movement which I would be dedicated for many years to come.

WCH: What is opinion of Princess Maria Amor?
​SM: She is an angel. A true blessing in disguise. A best friend I could ever have or ask for in the whole wide world!! She is very outgoing a true leader, allways on the go always keeping her words. She is an innovator, a strong independent woman on a mission! Definitely a people's person, a doer not a talker.

I am very protective over PMA, which she always does good and always has a great outcome. She is a great debater and cannot be beat what so ever. She is good at what she does and every time she makes a speech or is on the microphone I am always inspired! She always has the right words to say at the right time and place!

Coming from doing modeling, exotofit, music etc. to doing politics being an activist leader is a big change in life and I am so proud of her! I've seen her grow over the past 5 years I've known her and I am very amazed and truly inspired!



1 comment: